Money is a tough topic now days. Most of us want to get the most out of every penny we can. When it comes to looking for a Money Market account that pays decent interest, we have some options.
Money Market accounts are considered a hybrid of checking and savings accounts because you can earn interest and you can write checks on the account.
- Three tiers of rates
- Write up to 6 checks per month
- Minimum balance to open is $2000
(Note: There is a fee assessed when you fall below the minimum balance)
- Interest compounded monthly
- Your first check order will by paid by the credit union
- No monthly fees
- Federally insured by NCUA